News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

o to 900 miles in two days.

Started by obxtiger, April 05, 2005, 06:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

obxtiger

:D/ i just got back from fla. with my new baby ''luci'' 2004 lucifer orange tiger. i hitched a ride to fla. from nc. bought her and rode her back to her new home in coastal nc. we're very happy together.  :lol: i've never rode anything bigger than a dirt bike before :oops: o well i guess shes just a big dirt bike at heart anyway if not she will be  :twisted:
beware world I\'ve now got a TIGER on the loose.

msats

what about registration and papers after buying to ride home...would like to know?

Mudhen

Quote from: "obxtiger":D/ i just got back from fla. with my new baby ''luci'' 2004 lucifer orange tiger. i hitched a ride to fla. from nc. bought her and rode her back to her new home in coastal nc. we're very happy together.  :lol: i've never rode anything bigger than a dirt bike before :oops: o well i guess shes just a big dirt bike at heart anyway if not she will be  :twisted:

Nice first adventure with the new bike!

Get some underside protection before getting overly crazy in the dirt....then we expect lots of pics! :smt023
\'96 Steamer

obxtiger

i had no problems. but i bought new from dealer. i got temporay insurance and registraion from them. house of power  ther'e good people.

guydan

obxtiger:

Good luck with the bike, you will love it.  I live north of you in Elizabeth City.  Perhaps we can hookup for a ride (on pavement)?
Cheers,

Doug

obxtiger

guydan, i like to find other tiger riders. the're  kinda rare around here.  i'm trying to plan another obx ferry loop when this weather  gets consitant.  i used to go to elizabeth city often. i'm good friends with the owners of star pawn shop down town.

guydan

PM me when you're ready.  There's also a guy (pineygroveshop over at triumphrat.net) in Fuquay Varina (south of Raleigh) that may be interested.
Cheers,

Doug