News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

high beam playing up

Started by exchead, November 15, 2014, 06:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exchead

hi all sometimes when i switch to high beam on my 2005  Girly the left hand high beam wont work,flick the switch a few times or rev engine and it comes back on again just the left one that plays up it has had the twin lights converted to both working same time,i have cleaned light switch on bars pass lights both work,do i have a faulty relay? if so are they behind front fairing :icon_confused:

Bixxer Bob

Likely as not.  they're under the front cowl on the left hand side, under the rubber cover.  They can be removed and replaced without taking the cowl off, butif you're comfortablewith doing it, it's easier to get at them and to  make sure the cover is back on properly.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...