News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

LPG in Tiger

Started by wiercik, November 20, 2014, 08:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiercik

My friend made something like this , the engin map he wrote himself .
combustion between 6,5l - 8l /100 km
Vmax 200km/h
Distans driven 20000km
Cost 1300zł=250Ł
Only TRIUMPH

nickjtc

That is very interesting. I have never seen a propane powered two wheeler before.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

wiercik

Another one put the engin from Dewoo Tico to the russian Dniepr with propan too.
Only TRIUMPH

Sin_Tiger

Most scooters in China' s major cities run on LPG with the pressure tank's I a top box like that. Wunderlich used to sell a kit for BMWs.

I'm amazed he managed to squeeze the evaporator in there  :icon_eek: did he use injectors or vapouriser rings on the intakes?  I like people that do stuff like that  :notworthy , in fact I've had it in the back of my mind to do that with the chair project.

We were watching Great Train Journeys last night, great coverage of Polish industrial and engineering heritage  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

wiercik

He used injectors , everything is from the car , most of inventions we never seen becasue it has been stolen by the Russians.
Only TRIUMPH