News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Great escape..again.

Started by threepot, December 22, 2014, 02:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Fross

2005 Tiger plus a few Norton's dating from 1951 to 1972. New winter bike Kawasaki W650.
British Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

KuzzinKenny

:bug_eye Gony no try this on yer Tiggers you lot  :nono

:icon_cool:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

threepot

easy!! it's only 6' high  :augie.   but what a lovely bike eh.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

nickjtc

Quote from: threepot on December 22, 2014, 07:03:10 PM
but what a lovely bike eh.

It's on my lottery list.  :icon_wink:

JayDub

I just did it on me steamer... easy! - made a big hole in the ground on landing though.

threepot

Quote from: nickjtc on December 22, 2014, 07:58:44 PM
It's on my lottery list.  :icon_wink:
and mine :thumbsup
Apparently the engines are sourced in the US?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

nickjtc

Quote from: JayDub on December 22, 2014, 08:44:01 PM
I just did it on me steamer... easy! - made a big hole in the ground on landing though.

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

nickjtc

Quote from: threepot on December 22, 2014, 09:31:26 PM
Apparently the engines are sourced in the US?

Probably because the US has thousands of 'old' engines that are in good, restorable/refurbishable, condition because over most of the country they (like us here in Canada) can only ride half of the year....

Sin_Tiger

Metisse do a evolution engine as well, I didn't get around to asking the boss about it, he was busy on the stand with a lot of people and I chickened out in case I liked it  :augie
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

They could use the 'new' Triumph twin?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

London_Phil

Quote from: JayDub on December 22, 2014, 08:44:01 PM
Surely the Steamer would just plough straight through, no need to go airborne..

daveb

I have been to the Metisse factory, well Metisse house. Met Gerry quite a few times.

The Metisse is a great looking machine. Have a look at the Metisse cafe racer

Bixxer Bob

I love the bit where the Metise guy says, "It weighs over 300lbs; it would take a brave, brave man to jump a 6ft fence on it".....  "Hello; my name's Steve Colley...."   :ImaPoser

http://www.stevecolley.co.uk/

Multi- International Six Day Trials winner and regular showoff (I mean that in a nice way) at the Isle of Man TT night-time shenanagins...   :wheel
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...