News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ooh look!

Started by Nick Calne, January 16, 2015, 12:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

I don't normal come in this bit of the forum, so forgive me it has been seen here before, but I saw this and thought you might like it...

Apparently it belongs to a German couple who'd some how got the thing as far as Australia, Tasmania in fact!

I reckon the aluminium box at the back is for storing the spare coils, sprags, alternator bolts and pick-ups required to make such a voyage.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Mustang

Quote from: nickcalne on January 16, 2015, 12:43:35 PM
I don't normal come in this bit of the forum, so forgive me it has been seen here before, but I saw this and thought you might like it...

Apparently it belongs to a German couple who'd some how got the thing as far as Australia, Tasmania in fact!

I reckon the aluminium box at the back is for storing the spare coils, sprags, alternator bolts and pick-ups required to make such a voyage.
fixed your broken links to pics

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

motoOzarks

quite the snorkel

air filter I guess, so much for air box issues.
Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

Sin_Tiger

Definitely different.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

chairhead

Nice!,
Smart car wheels all round, Wasp forks and a Tiger to boot!  :icon_smile:
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel