News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Braw day for a run out

Started by qbto, February 01, 2015, 04:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qbto

Sunny but chilly day, thought I'd take the Tiger out for a wee run.

Bixxer Bob

Lovely shots, I love the scenery in Scotland. I'll definitely be back in the summer.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

nickjtc

Beautiful scenery. Good for you.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

I'm stuck in Airdrie on 4 wheels for a few days, so that really lifted my spirits. Put me out of my misery, to my  :icon_redface: I can't place the locations.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

qbto

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on February 01, 2015, 06:09:56 PM
I'm stuck in Airdrie on 4 wheels for a few days, so that really lifted my spirits. Put me out of my misery, to my  :icon_redface: I can't place the locations.

Sin, pics where taken on the A83 just past Arrochar and at the Rest and be Thankful.

Sin_Tiger

Cheers  :thumbsup I'm not as senile as I thought I was then.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

chairhead

Great pics of a beautiful color bike and scenery  :icon_wink:
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel