News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Dick Shepherd..collector/enthusiast

Started by threepot, January 28, 2015, 08:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

How that made me smile as a kid I didn't wear all this poncy safety gear have a look at his boots I must have ridden 70,000 plus in a pair of boots like those and still have them tucked up the back of the wardrobe  :icon_wink:

Oh as for Triumph I'm fine so long as they need a metric spanner don't ever come to my house with a Whitworth spanner their banned  :icon_biggrin:

Sin_Tiger

It wouldn't surprise me if you pulled out some tie-dye shirts, flares and platforms too  :icon_lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Ah to have the time, and more importantly, money, to be able to live a passion like that. Lucky feller.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

JayDub

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on January 28, 2015, 11:32:38 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if you pulled out some tie-dye shirts, flares and platforms too  :icon_lol:
Is there a problem with that then?  :pimp

Sin_Tiger

Chris Canning

Who cares about clothes I can still grow my hair exactly the same is in the 70's  :icon_wink: as in I still have some  :icon_biggrin:

Bixxer Bob

But you ARE wearing it like you did in the 70's.....  :icon_rr:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

Bixxer Bob

those old Goldies are becoming collectable now...  :icon_cool:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Grey power is a force to be reckoned with  :pimp