News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

where did it go? Fuel regulator hose

Started by supercoupe1993, March 09, 2015, 04:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supercoupe1993

Ok, I pulled the tank off of my 2000 Tiger. Pulled the air box and replaced the spark plugs. Upon reassembly I realized I lost the small vacuum hose that goes to the pressure regulator on the fuel pump plate. Can someone tell me where the vacuum hose comes from so that I might start looking at that point and see if I can find it? Also, do I need all of the extra corrugated vacuum stuff? carbon canister? I think one of my problems is that I am missing a few of the hoses as it is.

Thanks for any help,

Chris Palmer
2000 Tiger

iansoady

It was deleted on later bikes so you can safely leave it off. Its purpose is to sense ambient air pressure as a reference point for the pressure release valve so it doesn't matter if it just sees the air pressure where it is.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650