News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Interview and Pics from my Book Launch

Started by Moorso, March 11, 2015, 04:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moorso

Well guys....the launch event was a success (and the relief is genuinely palpable!). Have inserted below the short interview (the link below) I gave as well as some pics.

Author of 'Valhalla and the Fjord'
Currently editing my second book: 'Hibernia - Journals from a Motorcycle'

Columnist for Motorcycle Explorer Magazine and Ulster Grand Prix

Even as a grown man, I still don't know what I want to do - trying to become Ted Simon!!

2013 Triumph Explorer

nickjtc

Good for you. We now have a bona fide celebrity in our ranks.  :notworthy
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

motoOzarks

Congrats.

You should have offered the lady's a ride

Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

Moorso

Ha ha!!
Cheers guys!!

What sort of ride should I have offered the ladies???  :bug_eye  :bad
Although my other half was there so that might have gone down like a fart in a spacesuit!
Author of 'Valhalla and the Fjord'
Currently editing my second book: 'Hibernia - Journals from a Motorcycle'

Columnist for Motorcycle Explorer Magazine and Ulster Grand Prix

Even as a grown man, I still don't know what I want to do - trying to become Ted Simon!!

2013 Triumph Explorer

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Finally got around to seeing the Youtube link, my wee phone wasn't having any of it  :^_^

Well done, you've found something within yourself that you are passionate about and able to make it interesting for others, that's not something you can learn, or not easily at least. I see you having Lois Walsh on speed dial soon  :icon_lol: and then you'll be able to rock up to the Ryan Air desk and proclaim "Do you know who I am?" with some conviction  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint