News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A possibility - maybe..

Started by JayDub, March 12, 2015, 08:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayDub

I just came across this on 'Instructables' and wondered if it could be done with triumph (or any other bike for that matter) ECU models.
Not knowing too much about the subject, I don't even know if the OBD connector is the same, but worth a link?

http://www.instructables.com/id/Use-your-iPhone-to-Scan-Vehicle-Codes-And-Read-Sen/
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Bixxer Bob

Yes, it works.  I have a Bluetooth adapter and TuneECU on my phone BUT there are loads of clone adapters about that don't work.  If you are going this route, spend proper money on the adapter.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JayDub

I was thinking of those with EFI models really, I just have the steamer, so there ends my fun.
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."