News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Stretching the New Explorer's Legs!!

Started by Moorso, March 22, 2015, 04:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moorso

This morning I headed to the Mournes to stretch the new Explorer's legs.
Glorious!!

Author of 'Valhalla and the Fjord'
Currently editing my second book: 'Hibernia - Journals from a Motorcycle'

Columnist for Motorcycle Explorer Magazine and Ulster Grand Prix

Even as a grown man, I still don't know what I want to do - trying to become Ted Simon!!

2013 Triumph Explorer

Sin_Tiger

Certainly picked a crackin day for it :icon_cool: hope it's living up to your expectations.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Moorso

Have to say....I loved it. But...I did realise one thing, the ride on any roads other than motorways, dual carriageways or A roads is very firm! Almost 'chattery'.

I suppose the trade off is the handling, which is sublime!

Even as a grown man, I still don't know what I want to do - trying to become Ted Simon!!

2013 Triumph Explorer

Sin_Tiger

They like to be loaded up, two up on standard settings is much more comfortable.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Moorso

2013 Triumph Explorer

Chris Canning

I watched it with the mute on wind and road noise so you can hear the engine and the gear change  :icon_biggrin: