News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Zealand

Started by Spud, March 30, 2015, 09:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

the above picture was taken on the way to Knob's flat and after 2 weeks on the thumper I knew exactly what they meant.

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Spud

a misty west coast on the way to Milford Sound

Spud

moody mountains I love them

Spud

weather clearing

Spud

Milford sound

Spud

Milford Sound

Bixxer Bob

Nice!!!

I had a 650GS;  should've kept it looking back.......
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Spud

It was a good bike for all the gravel roads.

Will put some more photo's up when I find them on Photobucket  :BangHead

Sin_Tiger

Give me a bit of warning next time so I can have enough Kleenex handy  :wave
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on April 14, 2015, 06:58:10 PM
Give me a bit of warning next time so I can have enough Kleenex handy  :wave

you that excited about NZ then mate  :icon_redface:

Sin_Tiger

Mountains and mist and I just come over all emo, wasn't anything to do with the GS I'll tell you that for nothing  :augie
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rf9rider

Nice write up and pics, never realised NZ had mountains!

Spud

Highest is over 12ooo feet, the mountains run mainly down the west coast and it fairly flat on the east coast, that's why it's full of "Jock's", lot's of Scottish names for roads and area's. Great place for a holiday hence the mileage done on the South Island alone. The place is about the size of the UK but with about 4 million Kiwi's in it. You can go for hours without seeing anyone  :thumbsup

Glad you enjoyed the shots Sin

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on April 14, 2015, 08:01:43 PM.....wasn't anything to do with the GS I'll tell you that for nothing  :augie

Deceptively good little bike,  you could rag it everywhere and still get 65mpg, just could've done with another 10bhp
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger