News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Daddies back!

Started by threepot, April 07, 2015, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

Put my Super3 back on the rd this weekend! :icon_razz: Been up to Rhayader and Devils Bridge, Sunday and today! Never get tired of riding that bike! The Tigers much better on the tight,twisty stuff,but the S3 is an awesome 'A' rd tool! :nod
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

Looks so right in yellow  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

PeteH

Theres something familiar with the colour........
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

nickjtc

Lucky b@st@rd! Nice bike. The guy I bought Stanley off was a bit of a Hinkley Triumph devotee and had one exactly the same sitting in his living room. And NO it would NEVER be for sale.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

threepot

Had new tyres today. Pirelli Angels. Feel good :thumbsup Took bike for run. Fancy this in July? :icon_wink:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

GavD

'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

threepot

Quote from: nickjtc on April 09, 2015, 06:37:39 PM
Lucky b@st@rd! Nice bike. The guy I bought Stanley off was a bit of a Hinkley Triumph devotee and had one exactly the same sitting in his living room. And NO it would NEVER be for sale.
Nick,I know just how he feels! I've owned my Super3 for 17yrs now,and I just love it. Been riding it today,and I don't think I would swap it for anything? Its a fantastic bike..in an 'old fashioned' way. :icon_wink:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Spud

Always loved those bikes  :thumbsup

cheers Spud  :thumbsup