News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Pictures Heed Crash Bars , Front Fender Extension , Helmet Lock

Started by klingklang, October 24, 2015, 01:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owlmike

Were can i get these bars for my 885i please and anyone know where i can get a pannier frame and sump guard too plz :)
Cogito sumere potum alterum

GuyMoody

Here is the link to the Heed site: http://www.heed.com.pl/index.php/en/

I think I got mine on Ebay, new from Heed also (they have an Ebay store too). Check both for pricing.

Also, they may not make a set for your bike, or they might but not list it on their site. I took a quick look and didn't see 885i listed. Try contacting them. Hopefully they speak English. They are in Poland.

Good luck!
from the Wild Wet Coast of Canada

owlmike

Quote from: GuyMoody on December 29, 2016, 06:43:26 PM
Here is the link to the Heed site: http://www.heed.com.pl/index.php/en/

I think I got mine on Ebay, new from Heed also (they have an Ebay store too). Check both for pricing.

Also, they may not make a set for your bike, or they might but not list it on their site. I took a quick look and didn't see 885i listed. Try contacting them. Hopefully they speak English. They are in Poland.

Good luck!

Thanks have emailed them.

owlmike

I have had the below email from Heed. Can someone tell me if the images at the start of this thread are showing a crash bar from Heeds 995i that is fitting the 885i??
We don't have products dedicated to Tiger 885i.
When it comes to crash bars, mounting points are the same as in our crash bars for Tiger 955i. However, we didn't have a chance to check if they fit Tiger 885i without any problems. (e.g. crash bars may colide with air cooler )
Regards

ZPH "HEED"
    Częstochowa, Poland

Timbox2

Quote from: owlmike on December 30, 2016, 12:19:39 PM
I have had the below email from Heed. Can someone tell me if the images at the start of this thread are showing a crash bar from Heeds 995i that is fitting the 885i??
We don't have products dedicated to Tiger 885i.
When it comes to crash bars, mounting points are the same as in our crash bars for Tiger 955i. However, we didn't have a chance to check if they fit Tiger 885i without any problems. (e.g. crash bars may colide with air cooler )
Regards

ZPH "HEED"
    Częstochowa, Poland

Does look that way mate, that bike of Klingklangs is definetely a 885, and he doesnt mention any issues with fitting, so you should be ok.
2016 Tiger Sport

owlmike

Thanks Timbox,
I called the company up in Poland and spoke to them direct, they said they could not find an 885i in Poland to try it on and the people that purchased them never gave the company any feed back. I am now awaiting on their purchase instructions by email. Watch this space.

owlmike

Can i see a few pictures of the finished results please?

Timbox2

Quote from: owlmike on December 30, 2016, 05:12:59 PM

???????????????. What finished results, I dont have an 885
2016 Tiger Sport

JoeDirt

Quote from: owlmike on December 30, 2016, 05:12:59 PM

Roll back to pages 1 & 2 on this very thread. You will see two different bikes pictured with the crash bars on.  :icon_mrgreen:

~JoeDirt

owlmike

Quote from: Timbox2 on December 30, 2016, 05:25:15 PM
???????????????. What finished results, I dont have an 885
? that wasnt for you mate, i am still getting use to this forum and its workings :) anyhoo, texted ya :) and was nice to chat to you last night.

lammy57

has anyone tried the bags that they have made to go with them?
tiger 995i lambretta 1960 ser 2 ts1 240 lambretta 1957 model d ser 3