News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A true nomad

Started by Bixxer Bob, May 06, 2015, 11:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

HockleyBoy

What a great story, love the dog!
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Sin_Tiger

I got a very strange look when she saw what I was reading  :^_^
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Inspirational ...Does anyone remember the old Dutch guy on a C90 who used to do most of the rallies in the 70's/80's, with his Jack Russell in a milk crate behind him?  There was another one who took his begoggled cat everywhere on the tank of his CD200. - I doubt our cat Bob would be up for that.
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Sin_Tiger

I met a Russian deaf mute guy in Singapore a few years back that had been travelling the world for 8 years at that time. No pets but he used two Samsonite suitcases that he pulled from a skip and adapted as panniers.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on May 07, 2015, 01:00:00 PM
I met a Russian deaf mute guy in Singapore a few years back that had been travelling the world for 8 years at that time. No pets but he used two Samsonite suitcases that he pulled from a skip and adapted as panniers.
My kind of recycling  :nod
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Bixxer Bob

Girly owner Geoff Thomas (from Darlington by the way) now lives in Thailand after 93k miles touring the world.  He blogged recently that you should never be embarrassed to admit you're lost or ask directions from a complete stranger with whom you share no common language.  An hour later you'll still be lost, but now it's someone else's fault  :bad
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...