News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

How many still active?

Started by threepot, May 06, 2015, 11:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

Just found these photo's. How many still use the forum?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Nick Calne

Me, Blacktiger, Mats-tiger, metalguru...
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Nick Calne

Bixxer Bob

Me and Sin, NeilD on the gold Steamer now has an 800, Julian on the green Girly. Think that's Geoff's red steamer in the bottom pic too and Ivor on the orange Girly further down.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

BONANZA

I,m not on here as much as I was since the Girly was replaced by a n Explorer a couple of years ago but still have a look every so often. I,m 4th from right.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

NeilD

not guilty, gold steamer wasnt mine and i wasnt there  :hat10

my blue steamer was at the meeting in Derbyshire though...

P1000653 by GUZZINEIL, on Flickr

Bixxer Bob

Apologies Neil, he turned up late at the first meeting in Derbyshire, can picture his face but can't remember who it was now...
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Mustang

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on May 07, 2015, 11:06:59 PM
Apologies Neil, he turned up late at the first meeting in Derbyshire, can picture his face but can't remember who it was now...
cool hand luke  :augie

Bixxer Bob

Nick Calne

Yup Cool hand luke. Nice guy, giant of a man. Not seen him on here for ages. There was also Akendall a man of similar qualities, again I think he's moved on from a steamer. I think it was his red steamer.

Nick Calne

Bob did you take these photos? Can't see you. Or Sin! In fact I seem to remember that Sin didn't go.

Nick Calne

Neither did Geoff I think.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: nickcalne on May 08, 2015, 10:27:04 PM
Bob did you take these photos? Can't see you. Or Sin! In fact I seem to remember that Sin didn't go.

Sadly on the other side of the world  :icon_frown:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: nickcalne on May 08, 2015, 10:27:04 PM

No, not me.  I'm in the Yorkshire one on the extreme right in the high viz.

And Nick's right, the red steamer was Ady, not Geoff.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on May 10, 2015, 10:42:46 AM

And Nick's right, the red steamer was Ady, not Geoff.

MIA again  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint