News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

How many still active?

Started by threepot, May 06, 2015, 11:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Ah Bob. Both photo's are in Wiltshire.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Bixxer Bob

:BangHead  I really am losing it....

I was thinking of this one:

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JayDub

"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

mat-tiger1

Quote from: threepot on May 06, 2015, 11:46:23 PM
Just found these photo's. How many still use the forum?

I think this is right for the pub photo, numbers L to R. :icon_biggrin:
1 Nickcalne
2 Robbie
3 Chris-ilm
4 metalguru
5 NKL
6 Tappets
7 Timbox2
8 Blacktiger
9 Mat-tiger1
10 Barney
11 Bonanza
12 Jan Wallington
13 akendall1966
14 aesdj
15 Coolhandluke
16 Alan Wallington
17 davenoseyparker
Bike 1 metalguru's Girly
Bike 2 Alan W's T800
Bike 3 Coolhandluke's steamer
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Nick Calne

Well remembered. Didn't Tappets come on a new scrambler only to crash quite hard and bust it up?  Or am I getting my wires crossed?
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

mat-tiger1

Quote from: nickcalne on June 03, 2015, 12:16:08 AM
Well remembered. Didn't Tappets come on a new scrambler only to crash quite hard and bust it up?  Or am I getting my wires crossed?

You're right nickcalne, i remember it vividly! We'd just finished Blacktiger's off road section & we were heading downhill towards a left hand bend down a quiet country lane (with high embankments) & Tappets decided to carry straight on, up the embankment & flipped his bike over on top of him!   :nap I went running down only to find out he wasn't moving!  :bug_eye Just then he started coming round & he couldn't remember what had happened! I checked him over & he said he felt ok to continue. Once he'd recovered enough we straightened what we could & both he & the bike limped back to the campsite.

I'm sure he remembers the repair bill though!  :icon_rolleyes:
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Sin_Tiger

It must feel good to be able to say "I walked away from that ......... after I woke up".
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

mat-tiger1

A few more pics from the Wiltshire meet!  :thumbsup

motoOzarks

good looking row of tigers
thanks for posting
Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

Timbox2

Blimey, how time flies and yes, thats me 7th from Left in first pic. Well, the good news, for me anyway, is that from this Saturday Im back on a Tiger. Long story, and an expensive one but the last 4 years and a bit have been on the dark-side with a couple of Germans, anyway a 92 Year old blind car driver took the GS out from behind just before Christmas which has actually turned out quite beneficial. So, I found a pretty clean Wire wheel 955 which I should collect Saturday. So, am I forgiven? :icon_lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

:love10 and make up after you post some pixies.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JoeDirt

Yea no forgiveness without pics... :nono

So, was the blind 92-year old German as well? :^_^

~JD

Timbox2

Quote from: JoeDirt on January 25, 2016, 05:08:04 PM
Yea no forgiveness without pics... :nono

So, was the blind 92-year old German as well? :^_^

~JD

Ah, no, Welsh in fact. Bless him
2016 Tiger Sport

BruKen

I was at both of those but the only picture of me is this above in Bixer's post, with the camera. YAPI (my steamer) was quite distinctive with her Dorothy shoes on.

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on May 10, 2015, 07:49:42 PM
:BangHead  I really am losing it....

I was thinking of this one: