News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Chain Rubbin Sleeve

Started by KuzzinKenny, May 17, 2015, 01:00:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

If ya aint checked it or like me didn't know it existed  :icon_eek: ya better have a looky at it !!

if ya need to replace it DO NOT put yer bike on the centre stand as ya need to remove the footpeg hanger and the stand uses these bolts  :bug_eye

pic 3 shows where the chains been tryin to cut through the lower engine mount  :icon_eek:

KK

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

I'm the only one who's worn this out  :icon_scratch:

all 855i and 955i Tiggers have one O these  :icon_study:

:icon_confused:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

John Stenhouse

Nah, we all have em just you're the only one that's checked, When the back end collapses we'll get around to changing ours and stand around saying "well Kenny did warn us" :^_^
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Chris Canning

That's the one that on Timbox's bike turned upside down  :icon_eek: