News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Download Thingy

Started by Boo, May 25, 2015, 10:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boo

Is there anyone who has the use of a computer download thingy for 2006 Tigger 955i models in the Cornwall area?Or even the South West UK? Not got a dealer at all in the county and it would be nice to get the Tigger checked once in a while. Is there anyone who knows how to use such a device as I am a complete techno divvy. Maybe, if a few of us got togeather we could devise something between us and share the cost. Is there anyone out there?

Sin_Tiger

Try Triumph Twin Power Mark sells a very good quality one that I know works, has the proper drivers for download and at a reasonable price, he's in your neck of the woods.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Boo

I will keep them in mind for later. Only problem i have is I cannot/ willnot use a ******** computer thing on a bike without first being shown how to. It's all a mystery to me this modern stuff. I can and have built things from scrap to concours, but computers are not my forte' unfortunately.  :^_^