News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Trailquest Adventure training school

Started by mat-tiger1, May 27, 2015, 11:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mat-tiger1

Hi Guys, just had a great day out on Sunday when i visited Trailquest Adventure down in Malvern for my introduction to adventure riding training course. (This is where Bear Grylls filmed Triumphs advert for the Tiger 800Xcx)
Following a short briefing it wasn't long before I was out riding with one other client on one of Trailquests new Tiger 800Xcx's!  :icon_biggrin: After a short warm up session practicing the basic skills, we were off into the beautiful Malvern countryside tackling various obstacles over very varied terrain.  :wheel
Our instructor (Richard) has a wealth of knowledge & experience in adventure bike & off road riding which he was keen to pass on to us. He kept us busy all day showing us various techniques that he would employ on the various different surfaces etc & we would then put the newly learnt skills to use ourselves, practicing them under his watchful eye until we were all happy to progress to the next more challenging section!
The hours flew by & before long the training session was complete & we returned to base for our de-briefing session before going our separate ways.  :icon_frown:

I really enjoyed my day out with Trailquest & I would recommend them to anyone who would like to learn how to handle a big adventure bike off road properly and practice new skills & techniques whilst having a really great time!  :icon_biggrin:

It's shown me just how capable these bikes can be in the hands of someone with the skills to use them as they're meant to be used.

I can't wait for my next session with them which is a day long mini-adventure around the Malvern hills & all of it's tracks & trails!  :icon_cool: (I might even use my own Xcx now i have a bit more confidence!)

The sessions get booked up really quickly, so check them out & like me i'm sure you won't be disappointed!  :thumbsup

www.trailquestadventure.com

All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.