News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

NY, PA, WV, VA, TN, NC, KY and OH in 13 days - Day 1

Started by ssevy, June 03, 2015, 04:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssevy

Quote from: Yukon on June 06, 2015, 05:25:23 AM
Very enjoyable ride report.  You have hit many of my favorite destinations  to ride.
Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

edit: final chapter was posted while I was typing my post.  Thank you for sharing. :icon_salut:
Thank you Yukon. I am glad that you enjoyed it. Dave and I have passed through your part of PA in the past, staying at Raystown Lake. PA has lots of beautiful riding and a tremendous amount of variety in its terrain. We especially love Steel Steeds motorcycle campground near Lewisburg PA. Tent sites are right on the bank of the Susquehanna, and it is a great location.
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Sin_Tiger

Great story Sevvy, just one addition to your list of criteria, mates who have similar prostate and bladder performance  :icon_redface:

You're right, sometimes gers are clues telling you that this bike rally might not be your cup of tea.  :augie
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

ssevy

Thanks Sin!
As long as empty gatorade bottles continue to be available we've got that covered!

nickjtc

It doesn't look like your bike has suffered from the 'expanding fuel tank' syndrome. Lucky you. And thanks for the pics.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

ssevy

Actually, if you search my posts from last summer, you'll find the long story about that. My tank had lots of time to dry out and shrink back to size before I sealed it with a Caswell kit.

rf9rider

Enjoyed the report, looking forward to the next one.  :thumbsup

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: ssevy on June 06, 2015, 03:25:10 PM
Thanks Sin!
As long as empty gatorade bottles continue to be available we've got that covered!

We get the picture from the extra detail  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint