News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Mini Adirondack Rally

Started by ssevy, June 20, 2015, 04:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssevy

My first bike was a 99 Legend, and I have spent a considerable amount of time over on the Triumphrat forum in the Classic Triples section, first asking lots of questions, and now answering many of those same questions for other newbies.
Having read about a Classic Triples Rally, I actually volunteered and hosted one in the Adirondacks a few years ago, and we had a great turnout and some awesome rides. I was finally able to meet many of the folks with whom I had chatted on the forum, and I continued to attend this moving rally each year, discovering new states and new roads.
This year I offered to host once again, but only one person attended who was not one of my riding buddies, so we only had four bikes. Still, the weather was fantastic and the routes were great, so I though I would post up a few of the pictures just in case one of you might be interested in my region. (If anyone ever needs some suggestions for routes in the Adirondacks or even a guide for a few days, I would be glad to help).

Interesting collection of Triumphs

West Canada Creek on Rt. 8

Schroon Lake NY

We did about 315 miles on Saturday, and then another 225 on Sunday. Really perfect riding weather.

I may not be big, but I'm slow.

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

Having just got back from a trip to France, and bearing in mind various rides in England, Scotland and Wales, we do indeed live on a beautiful planet and you don't have to ride far to find it.  Thanks for sharing!  :icon_biggrin:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...