News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

TTF Rhayder 2015 - All the photos

Started by Nick Calne, July 05, 2015, 11:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayDub

Should I read that as 'I've been a twat for some time'  :ImaPoser
Isn't it usual that the best bits happen are when the cam is off?... maybe there's an interesting bit in there you weren't aware of  :icon_biggrin:
I thought I saw Mat-tiger1 attaching a helmet cam, and PeteH threatened us with his Muvi.
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Nick Calne

I hope so, because I didnt get much.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

I've got some nice views of the side of Threepot's helmet  :icon_biggrin:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

GavD

Ted had his gopro on the forks for a while, I'll ask him. He did say that his kids had been using it and there wasn't an awful lot of memory left.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

threepot

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on July 11, 2015, 06:48:55 PM
I've got some nice views of the side of Threepot's helmet  :icon_biggrin:
I'd just like to remind you all..he is refering to the thing I wear on my head! :icon_lol:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

John Stenhouse

Well we heard somebody else comment on your helmet TP? Didn't the barmaid at the pub walk in on you................... :icon_redface: :icon_redface:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: threepot on July 11, 2015, 11:04:16 PM
I'd just like to remind you all..he is refering to the thing I wear on my head! :icon_lol:

:icon_redface:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

motoOzarks

Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

mat-tiger1

Quote from: JayDub on July 11, 2015, 11:41:07 AM
Should I read that as I've been a twat for some time'  :ImaPoser
Isn't it usual that the best bits happen are when the cam is off?... maybe there's an interesting bit in there you weren't aware of  :icon_biggrin:
I thought I saw Mat-tiger1 attaching a helmet cam, and PeteH threatened us with his Muvi.

Sorry guys, didn't have the go-pro with me this year.  :icon_frown:

I forgot it & besides Mrs Mat-tiger's luggage took up most of the available room!  :icon_redface:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

motoOzarks

I forgot it & besides Mrs Mat-tiger's luggage took up most of the available room! 

That's as slippery a slope as you'll find in this thread.........and I watched the vids.
Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

GavD

Ted got a little bit of footage chaps. I think this was when we got split up a bit near Brecon, then headed up through to Lower Chapel, unfortunately it doesn't go as far as Epynt.

Am I right TP?

'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

Sin_Tiger

Caught on camera scratching my knackers  :icon_redface:

threepot

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on July 15, 2015, 11:06:56 PM
Caught on camera scratching my knackers  :icon_redface:
:icon_lol: Did notice!

Yes,Upper-Lower Chapel rd from Brecon. Nice bit of film,shame not more. Should have filmed Mo on his Rocket,using Epynt like his own personal drag strip!! :icon_mrgreen:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."