News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I've seen it all now....

Started by Bixxer Bob, July 19, 2015, 10:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JayDub

A good bike for trike conversion but kinda takes away the whole point of a steamer... I'd luv a go of it though  :bad

Mustang

It's Blue ...........where's Niall ?

Hatleyrocket

JayDub

Quote from: Mustang on July 19, 2015, 11:51:59 PM
It's Blue ...........where's Niall ?
NO!!! - don't let him see those indicators!!!

nickjtc

Neat, in a perverse sort of way.  :icon_lol:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on July 20, 2015, 06:28:24 PM
:nono don't bid  :XXcomputer oh  :Topes
So obviously you already had a spare set of OE flashers then - and when every blue steamer ever produced sits in your garage... then what?  :icon_biggrin:

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: JayDub on July 20, 2015, 08:22:20 PM
and when every blue steamer ever produced sits in your garage... then what?  :icon_biggrin:

Start on another colour. What do you suggest  :^_^ Red  :pimp or Black  :bad
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Quote from: JayDub on July 20, 2015, 08:22:20 PM
and when every blue steamer ever produced sits in your garage... then what?  :icon_biggrin:

It's like trying to corner the market in the world of precious metals...

Nick Calne

That is an abomination! What a terrible thing to do to a poor old steamer.

I'm thinking about setting up a charity that rescues abused  steamers and places them with experienced, loving owners. Safe homes where carbs and exhausts are returned to standard, pitted rims are replaced, sprags fixed, DAR's don't rattle and coils are never, ever gills.

I shall call it the Steamer Homes International Trust. (S.H.I.T)
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :iagree

Threepot, this is your next T shirt project :thumbsup

Sin_Tiger

Maybe it could qualify as a mobility scooter for when I get to old and stiff (I remember stiff  :icon_rolleyes:) to pick the Steamer up of the deck. I wonder if Asda would let me up the aisle if I managed to fasten a trolley to the front of it "excuse me, which aisle are the adult daipers on?"

Nick Calne

If you are wearing your new S.H.I.T. t-shirt I would imagine that you'd have their immediate attention.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

nickjtc

But seriously though, isn't a sidecar the only way we would ever dream of riding on three wheels.....????