News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Seb Vettel

Started by Bixxer Bob, July 26, 2015, 02:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Has just gone up several points in my estimation.  the other drivers turn up at the circuit in hired Mercs, Audis etc; Vettel turns up on a 1972 Suzuki Charger 500cc 2-stroke, similar to this:

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

Apparently he turned up at the British GP ona K2 widowmaker....    :icon_cool:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

He was at Stafford last year at the bike auction.

Bixxer Bob

So he has a likeable side :icon_lol:

threepot

I actually watched the WHOLE race , due to the weather :icon_cry: Quite entertaining for a change. Nice to see Ferrari win,and Vettel is a class act.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Nick Calne

Vettel seems a reasonable guy really. I think a lot of people see him through a prism of their resentment of being so successful so young and being German...
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?