News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Where will I find the time

Started by Bixxer Bob, July 30, 2015, 07:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Been doing the bank account some damage today, pair of tyres, full set of brake pads, oil and filters for both the Tiger and the Blackbird.  Don't need plugs as they were done recently.  Still need brake fluid and Tiger fork oil.....

Just got to wrack my brains and remember what I used the last time; book says Kabaya G10 but have a feeling I used Motul 15 :icon_rolleyes:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

nickjtc

Time to take a few 'personal days' off work??
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

blacktiger

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on July 30, 2015, 07:33:42 PM
Just got to wrack my brains and remember what I used the last time; book says Kabaya G10 but have a feeling I used Motul 15 :icon_rolleyes:

I always seem to end up with a half full bottle of the stuff I last used. Then it's just a case of remebering where I left it. :ImaPoser :icon_redface: :icon_scratch:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

nickjtc

Quote from: blacktiger on July 31, 2015, 10:11:58 PM
I always seem to end up with a half full bottle of the stuff I last used. Then it's just a case of remebering where I left it. :ImaPoser :icon_redface: :icon_scratch:

The answer is to just finish drinking it then there is no problem..................oh, you weren't talking about alcohol.... :icon_lol:

blacktiger

Quote from: nickjtc on August 01, 2015, 07:04:20 AM

The answer is to just finish drinking it then there is no problem..................oh, you weren't talking about alcohol.... :icon_lol:

None of my beer bottles have anything left in them one minute after openning. It's either in me or in a glass.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Bixxer Bob

Well... the Tiger end-to-end service is done:  new tyres, brakes, oil, filters, fork oil, map refresh, TB balance, old exhaust fitted, one coil replaced and a bloody good clean.

Just waiting for the rain to stop so I can take it for a test ride (while the wife's at work so she doesn't see) then onto SORN at the end of the month.

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

nickjtc

You are an inspiration to us all! How many would lavish that much tlc on their steeds only to put them to bed....??

Bixxer Bob

Not by choice Nick, I have an enforced abstinence from anything heavy for the next few weeks /months that involves the wearing of "special" pants....  :bad :bad :bad     :nono

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on August 27, 2015, 09:29:41 AM
Not by choice Nick, I have an enforced abstinence from anything heavy for the next few weeks /months that involves the wearing of "special" pants....  :bad :bad :bad     :nono

Too much detail  :pottytrain2

Here's some rainy day browsing, I'll get sh1te for it so I might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb  :icon_rolleyes:

Top end CX500 and even more high end CX500GTS
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

Those are  :love10 like the second one more
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting