News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hi Viz reflective tape

Started by KuzzinKenny, August 19, 2015, 01:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

I know its only the middle O August but it is gettin darker by half nine  :icon_sad: so time to think about bein visible to the cage drivers as its only goin to get darker as we head to winter  :icon_eek:

have a looky at this stuff..............

http://www.reallybeseenreflective.com/Shop2.htm

it claims "13 times brighter than any other reflective material in the world. Be seen from 2000feet away"
night, mist and fog visibility so should be good for the UK  :icon_rolleyes:

stay safe

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

nickjtc

Good subject, Ken. We can never be too visible after dark.

Personally I buy rolls of the tape and fabricate my own shapes (usually a Canadian flag) or buy reflective decals.

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

trophydave

Good point,it will only be about six weeks until I will be setting off for work in the dark.I already use a hi viz vest and white helmet for commuting but we need all the help that we can get short of dressing up like a Christmas tree.

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: KuzzinKenny on August 19, 2015, 01:51:39 AM
I know its only the middle O August but it is gettin darker by half nine  :icon_sad: so time to think about bein visible to the cage drivers as its only goin to get darker as we head to winter  :icon_eek:

have a looky at this stuff..............

http://www.reallybeseenreflective.com/Shop2.htm

it claims "13 times brighter than any other reflective material in the world. Be seen from 2000feet away"
night, mist and fog visibility so should be good for the UK  :icon_rolleyes:

stay safe

KK

Nice one Kenny, just remember white at the front and red at the back.... like the lights really  :nod
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

Hey nickjtc !! nice artwork  :thumbsup i cant do crafting stuff as i'm not allowed sharp instruments cos i'd probably cut meself  :icon_eek: :ImaPoser

KK 
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on August 19, 2015, 06:07:23 PM

Nice one Kenny, just remember white at the front and red at the back.... like the lights really  :nod

Hey BB !! and i got yellow stuff on both sides  :thumbsup never too much reflective tape  :icon_eek: :icon_lol:

KK