News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Don't you just love Triumph riders!! :-) NSFW , you should be working anyway ...

Started by threepot, September 06, 2015, 09:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

This is a great game. Why didn't we think of it before!?

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

well the pics ARE from Thailand , are you sure ?  :ImaPoser

GavD

I notice you've kept your hands firmly behind your back there Niall!!! :augie Any particular reason for that?
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

threepot

Quote from: GavD on September 09, 2015, 05:06:24 PM
I notice you've kept your hands firmly behind your back there Niall!!! :augie Any particular reason for that?

It's cos he's not riding pillion! :icon_lol:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

threepot

ST,can also go by the name.........

95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Mustang on September 09, 2015, 01:31:32 PM
well the pics ARE from Thailand , are you sure ?  :ImaPoser

The photos are actually from Singapore and last time I saw the model on my right, she was very pregnant. Neat trick if you have nuts  :icon_lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Where is Bixxer to tell us to stay on topic when we really need him eh?  Don't worry I'll get us back on track.

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

JayDub

:bad
Its a good job that exhaust's wrapped!
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: NickVladivostock on September 21, 2015, 01:41:48 PM
Where is Bixxer to tell us to stay on topic when we really need him eh?  Don't worry I'll get us back on track.

Can't see anything off-topic here Nick   :icon_lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Mustang

Mustang