News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Pictures Heed Crash Bars , Front Fender Extension , Helmet Lock

Started by klingklang, October 24, 2015, 01:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klingklang

I am probably the first here to try these .  After a small crash, taxi driver......., I had to replace my bended bars. Someone here was asking about those and taught it was a  good time to check it. Can be worst that the hepco&becker that never impressed me.  It took about 10 days from Poland to Canada, Did not bout it on ebay but directly on their website.  Good communication with the seller even if I could notice some googled translation. Since my english is not perfect too, no problem for that with me.

I thing I notice, which is a good sign, they were packaged like they were trying to make me a joke, toke more time to remove it from wrapping than putting them on the bike

front view: heed on the left  H&B on the right

fit of the Heed is just a bit lower and front than the H&B.  Had to do some hard mod to my homemade bash plate

another impressive thing is the top bracket that clamp to the frame. I don't think I've seen other tiger crashbar with the same feature.

Fit was also better that the H&B, every thing fit right and perfectly.  Weld look  very good. Fit nice with that bike and give it a more "bulkier" look

like I said, I am really happy with them. good product

motoOzarks

Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

KuzzinKenny

Hey klingklang !! lookin good  :thumbsup

hope ya never have to test them  :icon_wink:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

benebob

what was the total shipped to Canada in your money?  Curious what the shipping was and if vat was included in that 145 Euro
99 Tiger 885i (Killed 12/23/12 9:52am EST by a drunk driver) 06 Tiger 955i (traded 12/23/16  12:52pm)
13 Tiger 800

JoeDirt

klingklang

@benebob:   265cdn if I remember

@joedirt:  those are the picture when I did the install. I wanted to wait until my homemade led spot were done before to complete picture set.  But the temp here start to be sub zero, so I've decided to prepare the bike for next spring and from "while there" to while there" and house jobs, business...it is still an open project.  consider this as a teaser...... next pics will have nice brake disk too :augie

here is one for you incredulous :icon_wink:

What I like is the feeling on the bike , with those big bars on the sides, hard to explain, it is wide, strong, fell like you're on a huge strong bike ready brave anything.... moose, bears....and taxi...but hope not.

JoeDirt

Looks good man!

It has that "I don't care... my bike has a roll cage." look.

Bigfeesh

I fitted mine erlier this year, very pleased wi it, just needed to leave the bolts loose until it is all fitted, then a final nip up did the job nicely. Does not interfere with any aspects, riding, climbing on, I use a baglux tank cover that is not affected eithers, a good all round job.
Tiptop

vpafi

Very nice M8. Can we have pictures after full installation. I have a 885i and i found it very interested..!!!
Thanks

klingklang

I will.... when all my mods and tune up will be done

Sin_Tiger

Looks like some serious time and consideration has gone into developing those, bracket construction speaks volumes  :nod
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Grambo

I'm getting the same ones in the Spring! Look great!  :thumbsup

vpafi

Quote from: klingklang on October 30, 2015, 12:51:06 PM
I will.... when all my mods and tune up will be done
It fits without any mods? I'm asking because on site says that it is for 955i.
Thanks

klingklang

Sorry,  nothing realated to bars,  fit perfect.  Just that picture with cowl and tank removed not beautiful.

vpafi

Thank you very much for your information and I'm looking forward to put it to my 885i.
We awate photos after you complete your beauty.;)