News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Pictures Heed Crash Bars , Front Fender Extension , Helmet Lock

Started by klingklang, October 24, 2015, 01:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIG BILL

Hi
Just wondering how much these cost, Please excuse if I missed it somewhere.
They look cool by the way.

BB
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the bloody thing (Barry Sheene) Silver 2004 tiger

vpafi

In site says 145€.  Without shipping.

etohio

They look great! I like them so much I ordered a set yesterday.  I do not ride off road (except by accident) but they look like I can mount a pair of highway pegs on them so I can re-position my legs  a little on the bike.

vpafi

etohio

My bike is a 2006 955i and when I get the bars mounted I will post a picture.

vpafi

benebob

Quote from: etohio on November 18, 2015, 04:07:59 AM
They look great! I like them so much I ordered a set yesterday.  I do not ride off road (except by accident) but they look like I can mount a pair of highway pegs on them so I can re-position my legs  a little on the bike.

Let me know how this works as I have vein damage (well basically the veins in my leg don't work) from the dumba$$ drunk who hit me.  My bars don't go far enough forward for a decent peg but that slow the swelling of my leg a bit so if it works well with the heed I am sold.
99 Tiger 885i (Killed 12/23/12 9:52am EST by a drunk driver) 06 Tiger 955i (traded 12/23/16  12:52pm)
13 Tiger 800

etohio

I took some quick pictures of the Heed Bars that I installed. Also there are pictures of my fender extension that I bought off of EBAY that I think came out of Spain and my helmet lock.

etohio

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

AndyandTiger

I saw these online...and the look great...but I'm tall 6'5" (195cms) and I was concerned my knees would be bumping into the upper parts of the bars. Any tall riders installed these and have a comment?

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: AndyandTiger on January 14, 2016, 05:24:59 PM
I saw these online...and the look great...but I'm tall 6'5" (195cms) and I was concerned my knees would be bumping into the upper parts of the bars. Any tall riders installed these and have a comment?

Stick a strip of masking tape on your tank and make a pencil mark while sitting on her. You might enjoy the room afforded by a set of Mustang's pegs.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Daiku

HEED bars look great....and effective.  How was the install?  I ordered some this week myself.....and also the fender extenda. 

Your nice pics are costing me money.
Now:  '06 Girly, '83 Honda CB1100F
Then:  '78 Suzuki GS 750, '79 GS 1100, '01 Yamaha FZ1

klingklang

Andyandtiger,  I am a dwarf of 6'4. I had the same concern but there is plenty of space.
But thinking twice I have a corbin seat that have a more toward the rear position and Buell Ulysses pegs. The tape as Sin suggested and Etohio pics will surely give you an idea.

etohio

Installation of Heed bars was very easy, just pay attention to which bolts go where from the instructions and also when I installed the bolts I did not tighten until all were in. 

The fender extension was very easy also but you should take the time to remove the fender and install on the bench just be careful that everything is aliened correctly.

I personalty could not be more pleased with both changes in the bike.

Ed