News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Digital Gear Indicator Thingy

Started by nickjtc, December 05, 2015, 04:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RumRunnerGuy

Can't wait to see how she works for you so I can order one and put it on my girl.

nickjtc

Quote from: RumRunnerGuy on December 14, 2015, 02:02:11 AM
Can't wait to see how she works for you so I can order one and put it on my girl.

See here for the continuing super exciting (not!) story...

http://www.tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,14999.0.html
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

NKL

Had an Acuman one with built in volt meter on my Tiger because I got fed up with keep trying to change into seventh.
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

nickjtc

Quote from: NKL on December 14, 2015, 10:26:37 PM
Had an Acuman one with built in volt meter on my Tiger because I got fed up with keep trying to change into seventh.

At least that is better than droning down the motorway in 4th!!  :icon_rolleyes:

JayDub

I think we should have Sin_Tiger embrace his rarely used Mod magic to combine this and your other (wiring) thread Nick, so you don't have to keep repeating yourself  :icon_lol:
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Mustang

Quote from: JayDub on January 06, 2016, 08:22:56 PM
I think we should have Sin_Tiger embrace his rarely used Mod magic to combine this and your other (wiring) thread Nick, so you don't have to keep repeating yourself  :icon_lol:
they're all a bunch of slackers ,  :ImaPoser

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Mustang on January 06, 2016, 10:19:43 PM
they're all a bunch of slackers ,  :ImaPoser

In my defence your Awesomeness, piggin amatuer pipe layers dug up the land line for our phone and internet access for the third time in as many weeks  :icon_evil: and just for good measure screwed up the field drains. So respect to the BT engineers who, not only have had to follow them around patching things up but do it while waist deep in water  :BangHead

Now back OT before I have to dissappear up my own censorship chuff, this may be better merged as suggested once I have lubricated my infrequently used skills.

I couldn't find the website Acumen, although they do still seem to be available from aftermarket sellers, I dealt with the maker many years ago and he was extremely helpful, if I could just find his email.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Quote from: RumRunnerGuy on December 14, 2015, 02:02:11 AM

If you have anything other than a Roadie, installation would be quite straight forward. As long as you are comfortable doing soldering of the thin wires.

I have decided to give up on the project and am getting rid of the thingy. See the for sale section.