News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Orange but not clockwork

Started by Timbox2, January 25, 2016, 08:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

The new un,

26K Miles

Touratech Bars

Hagon shock with Hyd preload

Scottoiler, not sure about that?

Acumen Digi Gear Indicator

Roll on Saturday, strangely the exact same day I picked up the last Tiger 6 years ago,   30th Jan, my Birthday!!
2016 Tiger Sport

nickjtc

Very nice. Especially the colour! Keep the Scottoiler; your chain and sprockets will thank you for that.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Timbox2 on January 25, 2016, 08:43:51 PM

Acumen Digi Gear Indicator

You missed the important bit Nick  :ImaPoser

Nice, have a  :party Birthday  :occasion14
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Timbox2

Quote from: nickjtc on January 25, 2016, 08:52:07 PM
Very nice. Especially the colour! Keep the Scottoiler; your chain and sprockets will thank you for that.

Not sure if the Idle circuit will though
2016 Tiger Sport

nickjtc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on January 25, 2016, 08:59:07 PM
You missed the important bit Nick  :ImaPoser

Rub salt in the wound, why don't you.  :icon_wink:

nickjtc

Timbox2

Quote from: nickjtc on January 25, 2016, 09:02:14 PM
:icon_scratch:

A few have had running issues until ditching the scottoiler, I'll keep an eye on it
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

Just make sure the small brass restrictor has been fitted and there are no leaks.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on January 25, 2016, 09:10:23 PM
Just make sure the small brass restrictor has been fitted and there are no leaks.

What he said. There must be no leaks from the vacuum source.

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on January 25, 2016, 09:10:23 PM

Did all that and mine still ran loads better once I binned the SO.

Your EScottoiler worksfine though  :thumbsup
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

fraserdog

Nice looking Tiger,let me know how you get on with the Acumen gear indicator as I am thinking of fitting one to mine.
1974 Honda CB500/4
1994 Kawasaki Zephyr 1100
2002 "Girly"
1998 Africa Twin RD07a

nickjtc

Quote from: fraserdog on January 25, 2016, 09:51:24 PM
Nice looking Tiger,let me know how you get on with the Acumen gear indicator as I am thinking of fitting one to mine.

I know a place where you can get a diy-install one for a fraction of the price..... :icon_wink: :icon_wink:

Chris Canning

Tim and I have had some laughs!! Just shows how old the previous owner was look at the bloody topbox ,I bought my 55l rounded Givi 17 years ago and that bloody 45 was old hat even then :icon_biggrin:

Mustang

Quote from: Chris Canning on January 26, 2016, 12:59:28 PM
Tim and I have had some laughs!! Just shows how old the previous owner was look at the bloody topbox ,I bought my 55l rounded Givi 17 years ago and that bloody 45 was old hat even then :icon_biggrin:
They may be old but they still work ......................
the old 45L  works good for keeping beer cold on the salt flats during speed week  :icon_mrgreen:

JayDub

I was using a 70's Rickman til a couple of years ago
BTW Mustang... You said beer... but thats Heineken!  :icon_wink:
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."