News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Clive Wood Triumph T3 master class 20th February 2016 - UK Members

Started by NeilD, February 12, 2016, 10:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilD

Clive is running one of his courses at short notice as he had a couple of people requesting one... contact him on 07752 477738 or via his facebook page or email clivejlracing@aol.com to book on the course and accom.

https://www.facebook.com/Clive-Wood-Triumph-824782640921802/

to find the rough location, post code PE20 3LJ is the local pub !

details of the course from clives facebook page as follows..

"Next Triumph T3 training course Sat 20th Feb in Swineshead Lincs / arrive 9.30 am for 10am start / finish approx 6pm / £75 includes tea / coffee and light buffet lunch / most also stay over Sat eve and we all go up local pub for beer and home made pizzas . s"

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Those shindigs always sound interesting. Having type-specific mechanical training must be hugely beneficial.  I wish I was over there to be able to attend. :icon_sad:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

t552

Quote from: John Stenhouse on February 13, 2016, 11:20:29 PM

Bugger at Excell, for the classic car show.

If you contact clive he will then notify you when he does the next course.

threepot

Quote from: t552 on February 24, 2016, 01:11:01 PM
If you contact clive he will then notify you when he does the next course.

Or ST will run one at the 2016 meet  :augie
And John will decide what to do with whats broken! :icon_wink:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

John Stenhouse

And we never did mark them down on trip adviser for no vice on the outside tables  :ImaPoser
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting