News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Anakee's

Started by JayDub, February 26, 2016, 01:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayDub

"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Nick Calne

Yup. Looks like they'll sell!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Mustang

They'll look awesome with some aluminum luggage and your bike standing proud in the Starbucks parking lot for all to see , don't forget the toura- tech decals   :nod :ImaPoser

nickjtc

Quote from: Mustang on February 26, 2016, 04:54:50 PM
They'll look awesome with some aluminum luggage and your bike standing proud in the Starbucks parking lot for all to see , don't forget the toura- tech decals   :nod :ImaPoser

As Capt. Buzzkill I was going to step in and say the same thing.  :qgaraduate

But on a more on-topic note I wonder how much they will cost, and how long they will last on pavement, since (despite being 50/50 rated) that is probably where they will spend most of their time. Touratech catalogue anyone...??? :icon_wink:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Mustang

Quote from: nickjtc on February 26, 2016, 05:31:57 PM

As Capt. Buzzkill I was going to step in and say the same thing.  :qgaraduate

you're a good sport  :thumbsup

nickjtc

Darn and blast it.... they don't come in the right sizes for my Roadie.  :icon_lol:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Mustang on February 26, 2016, 04:54:50 PM

There'll be a queue right around the block (no pun intended)  :augie
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

They would be good for the Dempster or the last 250 of the Dalton
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

JoeDirt