News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

From the past

Started by Timbox2, March 13, 2016, 07:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Went out late this afternoon, I knew it would be like a racetrack earlier, so I got to the Steel Horse Cafe about 30 mins before they shut, Fin the owner said it had been mental earlier in the day so I was glad I had missed the throng. Just a few old timers left with a collection of recently restored stuff.

1964 Ducati 200

One for Mustang and the chair lovers

Old and new (Old)Honda's
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

Rare that I ride of a weekend but have started to run the XR in and blimey there have been a lot of bikes out today :icon_eek:

Timbox2

Quote from: Chris Canning on March 13, 2016, 07:16:43 PM
Rare that I ride of a weekend but have started to run the XR in and blimey there have been a lot of bikes out today :icon_eek:

You aint Kidding Chris, and still a fair bit of salt residue too in certain places down here. Oh and I think the Hagon has actually blown, not much in the way of damping at all now, might have to lay the Tiger up until the Wilbers arrives, a pogo stick aint no fun
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

Went to Welshpool Friday and it was inches deep with salt and grit no warned Roger!! But over here it's not to bad.

JayDub

Tons of GS's KTM's and various classics... I went through Dolgellau to Aberystwyth and Machynlleth and stopped of for a coffee break at Betws-Y-Coed on the way home, at one point around 8 on mostly KTM's and GS's all overtook me and several cars at around 75-80 dangerously close, and just as I was going into a bend, D*cks! Apart from that it was a good day, good roads and only a few 4x4's.
about a 180 mile round trip... I never think to take pics, I should remember.
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

nickjtc

Quote from: JayDub on March 13, 2016, 09:24:48 PM
I never think to take pics, I should remember.

Slap yer wrist.... take the camera next time!
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

JayDub

Quote from: nickjtc on March 14, 2016, 05:16:12 AM

Slap yer wrist.... take the camera next time!

Double slap Nick... its on me phone!! - no excuse!
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."