News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I think I am BLIND. Just got some supercharged LED headlight bulbs

Started by fattyjr, January 02, 2016, 07:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RumRunnerGuy

I have a pair of Cyclops LED's on my Girly now, and all I can say is WOW they are simply amazing.  I also have a pair of 10W LED riding lights.  With everything on it's daylight!!!

benebob

Okay so what are your thoughts on these? 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2X-H4-Hi-Lo-beam-Headlight-Front-Lights-HID-White-Motorcycle-COB-LED-Bulb-6000LM-/281895508885?hash=item41a2481b95:g:RYEAAOSwJcZWgJlR&vxp=mtr

Update:  Well these arrived today so I went out to put them in tonight (even though the seller lied saying it was 24w/30w bulbs when they are actually 18w/24w.  Turn them on and the one fan starts smoking and stops.  Quality product (not). They seem plenty bright but useless.  Sadly, I can't find any that aren't "made in china" quality.
99 Tiger 885i (Killed 12/23/12 9:52am EST by a drunk driver) 06 Tiger 955i (traded 12/23/16  12:52pm)
13 Tiger 800