News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Beacons again, (Better Camera)

Started by Timbox2, April 05, 2016, 04:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Im not much of a photographer, I made the mistake of buying a DSLR Nikon a few years back, but its just too complex for me, and after dropping it a couple of years back its never worked since. So this time I thought, KISS (Keep it simple, stupid) and bought a Canon Power shot compact on Sunday. Here is todays results.

Up on top, LLangorse lake in distance

Zoomed in on lake

Miniature affect apparently

Below the greatness of Pen-Y-Fan, pronounced penavan allegedly.

Bike is running so well, I dont really want to talk about it and put the mokkers on it, too late, Doh
2016 Tiger Sport

nickjtc

Quote from: Timbox2 on April 05, 2016, 04:30:31 PM
bought a Canon Power shot compact on Sunday.

Very nice. I'm a Canon devotee too.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

JayDub

Nice shots.
I never got to DSLR stage as all the features freaked me out.... I'm still scared of me canon AE1 Program  :icon_eek:
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Bixxer Bob

My wife has a Canon Ixus that cost about £110 6 or 7 yrs ago.  It's brilliant little camera and regularly take sbetter shots than our 450 DSLR.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...