News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Couple of hours on a Bonnie

Started by Timbox2, April 20, 2016, 04:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T3mike

Being from the USA I never understood baked beans for breakfast. We like are taters.

I must try though...
05 Tiger, 01 Bonnie, 11 VStrom

Timbox2

Quote from: T3mike on April 22, 2016, 05:36:57 PM
Being from the USA I never understood baked beans for breakfast. We like are taters.

I must try though...

There was a hash brown hidden under that lot somewhere :icon_biggrin:
2016 Tiger Sport

T3mike

There is something about motorcycles and breakfast's just appeal to me. Sometimes I will hit up a Taqueria for a traditional mexican brekky before a ride. Huevos rancheros
and I am good to go for most the day.

threepot

Quote from: T3mike on April 22, 2016, 06:19:27 PM
There is something about motorcycles and breakfast's just appeal to me. Sometimes I will hit up a Taqueria for a traditional mexican brekky before a ride. Huevos rancheros
and I am good to go for most the day.
We need some pics of that! :icon_wink:
They do a nice brecky in the GlanUsk services,Sennybridge. A friend has asked me to take out his Guzzi 1200s for a run. So I might head up there tomorrow?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

Take a pocketful of spare fuses  :icon_wink:

I remember spicy huevos rancheros from sitting in a port cafe in Carmen  :thumbsup yummy.

Ride out breakfast of choice for the Singapore / Malaysia region is Roti Prata (oily Nan type bread) with curry sauce (usually chicken) that'll get you going  :augie

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

T3mike

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on April 23, 2016, 12:02:54 AM
Take a pocketful of spare fuses  :icon_wink:

Yes... the plan can backfire