News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

need a favor

Started by cavi, May 05, 2016, 07:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavi

okay, I picked up a nail on my 99 this past weekend while riding firetrails.  So I removed the wheel and replaced the tube, but did something stupid, I didn't pay much attention to where all the spacers were.  So when I went to remount I went by what made sense and it looks right but I would appreciate it if someone might have a picture of both sides of their wheel in the swingarm so I could confirm.  My biggest doubt was a larger spacer about 3/4 to an inch long with a thick lip on it.  I used this between the wheel and the disc brake caliper holder and I had the thick lip facing out, not twords the wheel.  That is the main concern.

Timbox2

Sounds right to me, here is the side your on about, but I aint taking the wheel off :icon_wink:

Gonna have to clean that up now Ive looked at it :icon_sad:
2016 Tiger Sport

cavi

thanks that is exactly what I needed to see!!!