News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

What would be your bike lineup if...

Started by ghulst, May 09, 2016, 04:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thierry

Well for the daily commute with my daugther and fishing expedition (a lot of gears to carry around!), I have that:

For the more comfy day long trips, I just got this:

Now, wishing list: 1-new Thruxton or Speed triple, 2- new Africa Twin, 3- a vintage (I miss my BMW R75/5!), either BMW R90S, Ducati 900SS or a Guzzi Le Mans   :love10 and 4- a small enduro (Honda or KTM)
But I need a second job to afford these and a bigger garage  :icon_mrgreen:
"Did it go as planned? No, but it was part of the plan!

ghulst

Funny his Triumph focused you guys all are. :) Oh, and I do really like the aforementioned new Africa Twin and the CCM. Also the MASH Adventure bike which comes in around €5K.
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Sin_Tiger

The Mash 400 is interesting but strangely more expensive in the UK than the EU, can't get a hold of one to test ride  :icon_cry:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on May 13, 2016, 06:30:50 PM
The Mash 400 is interesting but strangely more expensive in the UK than the EU, can't get a hold of one to test ride  :icon_cry:

Theres a dealer near Gatwick..
https://adventure-motorcycling.com/2015/05/05/riding-the-mash-roadstar-400/
95 Super111
96 Tiger

GavD

As long as I don't have to sell anything,

a newer Tiger
and a Norton Commando cafe racer in Black ............ please Santa
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

ghulst

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on May 13, 2016, 06:30:50 PM
I have seen it at an expo here in NL last February and they have a dealer near Utrecht, but I haven't been able to make the time to arrange a test ride. (It is a 3 hour ride there and back...)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011