News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Memorial Day Ride

Started by Mudhen, June 03, 2005, 08:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhen

Thought I'd throw up some pics from a ride we took on Monday...no big trip just some local 'Class VI' roads, but it seemed like everyone had a camera on them, so came away with some good pics of the Steamer:

A couple non-Tiger ones:

And a couple for you Beemer-basher types:

Note good Advrider etiquette, as I take the picture instead of helping pick the Dakar up:

I did manage to incur a little damage this time.  I think my rear brake pads went away gouging up my rotor, one of my turn signals got bent in, and the throttle was sticking - which I think may have just been the wire for the heated grip got tweaked in an 'off'.  I sort of liked the cruise control for awhile...until I released the throttle and the bike kept going.  Luckily a tree stopped me...   :roll:

Pat
\'96 Steamer

zebulonm

O my god that wasnt bad. Could anybody have more fun than that?

I•m impressed. Now i know what to do tommorow.

wonko the sane

I'd have hated to be the photographer for a couple of those shots.  A spinning knobby can throw a lot of mud.

Don't ask how I know...
The world is a book, and those who don\'t travel, read only a page.

St. Augustine

Mudhen

Quote from: "wonko the sane"I'd have hated to be the photographer for a couple of those shots.  A spinning knobby can throw a lot of mud.

Don't ask how I know...

Haha...ya, I successfully got the guy taking this one:

\'96 Steamer

BigDave

KICKASS!

nice steamer with mud & TKC's  8)

I guess it all becomes clear why you are called Mudhen..... :mrgreen: