News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Interesting bike at work

Started by Timbox2, May 18, 2016, 08:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

This was in the carpark on Monday, wonder if this is one of the CRK kits, not bad I thought, though Im guessing its "work in progress", a few odd things going on here and there.
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

When you mentioned the other day on the phone remembered I'd seen a kit in mag about such and that's it.

Mustang

A butchered 1st generation Speed Triple  :bug_eye

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Mustang on May 18, 2016, 09:21:25 PM
A butchered 1st generation Speed Triple  :bug_eye

:iagree just wiped 50% off the value.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

I rather like it  :icon_biggrin: although I have to confess to not having suffered any kind of bike with a carb on since 99 and I intend to keep it that way :icon_wink:

Sin_Tiger

I do like it but in two minds with them becoming rarer if you know what I mean.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

I fancied cafe racering one when they were dirt cheap.  I need to perfect ally tank fabrication first
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

ghulst

I like it. And I don't really care about originality much. If that is how you like it and how you want to ride it, build it. (As long as you build it in decent quality and not hack it and destroy it.)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

nickjtc

Interesting. But just looking at that seat makes my @r$e want to pucker!
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

John Stenhouse

Looks like an extra from Mad Max
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Nick Calne

It looks half finished. Especially the seat. Cool bike though.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

NeilD

not a CRK kit, they have a modified rear subframe plus different tank and seat unit... :)

Timbox2

Yep, seen that one before, very nice, seat looks just about as comfy though
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

:iagree race to the cafe to give your arse a rest  :augie

Although I like that, I think a set of triple stacked pipes would really at it off.

nickjtc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on May 25, 2016, 09:31:16 PM
Although I like that, I think a set of triple stacked pipes would really at it off.

:iagree If they are going to use the X75 colour scheme it should have the triple pipes.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"