News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tenby

Started by Timbox2, May 23, 2016, 06:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Nice ride, only 200 or so miles return, got a few showers but generally a nice sunny day. Pretty much all fast A roads, I'm sure a more interesting route could be found but I was supposedly working

Pretty harbour.

Whos this nob, ( Passer by saw me taking photos and asked if I wanted one of me)
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

I hope my other half never sees that topbox because as we with both have an aversion to panniers sure could strap some stuff on top of that  :icon_biggrin:

Timbox2

Quote from: Chris Canning on May 23, 2016, 11:28:32 PM
I hope my other half never sees that topbox because as we with both have an aversion to panniers sure could strap some stuff on top of that  :icon_biggrin:

Wait till you see the rack Ive got on order for it that bolts on top.
2016 Tiger Sport

nickjtc

Thanks for the pics and the memories. Rode there from Harlow on my CB175 with my mate on his CB250 in the summer of '73.

Didn't see any nobs standing around tho' :*&*
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Timbox2

Quote from: nickjtc on May 24, 2016, 03:18:01 AM
Thanks for the pics and the memories. Rode there from Harlow on my CB175 with my mate on his CB250 in the summer of '73.

Didn't see any nobs standing around tho' :*&*

Ah, in 1973 you'd have had to visit Streatham Ice Rink to see this nob, about the only place I went. It was another 2 years before I got wheels( Gilera 50 Touring).  Essex to Tenby on a 175, I wouldnt want to try that these days, though I know some do.
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

Tenby is a lovely spot.

Gilera 50 and Touring is not a combination of images that spring readily to mind  :icon_scratch:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Timbox2

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on May 24, 2016, 11:55:12 AM
Tenby is a lovely spot.

Gilera 50 and Touring is not a combination of images that spring readily to mind  :icon_scratch:

There were 2 models, Touring and Trail, the Trail was about £20 extra and me dad wouldnt stump up the extra down at Elite Motors, so Touring it was. Think Brighton was about the longest Tour I did on it, all of 50 odd miles
2016 Tiger Sport