News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

shock drift

Started by Spud, June 01, 2016, 08:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

got the thing moving until I stripped the threaded bar I was using, so some plus gas a bit of GBH and a little lateral thinking should do hopefully and if the sleeve is FUBAR i'll have to get one made I live in the "Black Country" after :-)

cheers Spud 

Spud

BI FOCAL I do believe it's moving :-)

cheers Spud

Spud

sleeves out and it's nice and true now to get the bugger back in without damaging the new shock

cheers Spud

trophydave

Quote from: Timbox2 on June 06, 2016, 07:15:10 AM
Is yours a cast wheel bike? As Sprint now only show them for the spoke wheel version

Mine is a spoked wheel bike.

Spud

The New Wilbers shock is great and is getting better the more miles I put on it, the sleeve came out with a little use of a "Birmingham" screw driver but mainly by using a tool my mate made to screw it out. Greased and cleaned up it slipped in like a dream said the actress to the Bishop. I was told by the time the shock has done a 1000 miles it should feel really good

cheers Spud   

Timbox2

Quote from: Spud on June 27, 2016, 04:10:46 PM
The New Wilbers shock is great and is getting better the more miles I put on it, the sleeve came out with a little use of a "Birmingham" screw driver but mainly by using a tool my mate made to screw it out. Greased and cleaned up it slipped in like a dream said the actress to the Bishop. I was told by the time the shock has done a 1000 miles it should feel really good

cheers Spud

Yep, Id go with that, my Wilbers has now done about 1500 and its sublime, mind you it was pretty good from day one compared to the Hagon bed spring that came off it
2016 Tiger Sport