News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Does it get any better?

Started by Timbox2, June 23, 2016, 06:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Than new tyres and a twisty country lane.

I was never that happy with the Tourances that came on the bike when I got it, but they were brand new so Ive done my best and worn them out in 3800 miles.

Quick trip to Protyres Bristol today and a new pair of Anakee 3's with new inner tubes. Then the scenic route back via the old Chepstow road

Weird looking tyre I grant you, but they feel just like a normal road tyre which is what I was after

Tiger stripes? Or Maybe snakes.

New tyres are new tyres, but they definitely roll smoother than the block tread. Next will be the 17" front conversion if one appears, or Chris gets tired of his, I can hope :augie
2016 Tiger Sport

ghulst

I love My Anakee 3's. Great tires.
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Chris Canning

Tim and I have many a chat on the phone and while solus boards are always bias these old 955's have hot to be the best bang for buck there is and yes a 17 front wheel would blow your socks off.

If that infamous Tiger ever comes up for sale I'll buy it and loan you the front as a demo  :icon_lol:

nickjtc

Go and wear them out a bit more, and take more pics!
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"