News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Another cafe racer

Started by Timbox2, June 24, 2016, 05:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

On my way back from Hereford today popped into the steelhorse cafe for my regular fix of Pancakes, Bacon and Maple syrup, and this one turned up. Spoke to the guy who confirmed this is one of the CRK Kits. This was a Daytona 900, sounded pretty fruity with them pipes

2016 Tiger Sport

JayDub

Clean and minimal... I think I could live with that  :icon_cool:
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

nickjtc

That's a nice job. I like the way the tank melds with the cylinder head. By my oh my, that seat would not be kind to this 61 year old's arse.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

Nice  :thumbsup

Pity about the socket on the tail cowl, you'd think after going to all that trouble it might have been placed a bit more stealthily  :icon_scratch:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!