Author Topic: The new Tiger 675?  (Read 1874 times)

July 24, 2016, 05:26:08 PM on

Offline threepot (OP)

• Bengal Tiger
  • Activity Meter:
    0%
95 Super111
96 Tiger

July 24, 2016, 08:52:42 PMReply #1 on

Offline Bixxer Bob

• Cool Cats
  • Chatty Cathy
  • Activity Meter:
    0%
  • I make the mistakes so you don't have to.....
I was just saying to Jackie yesterday, as a Street Triple passed us, that it was all the bike most people could ever need; fast (enough), nimble, light and sublime handling.  The only drawbacks being a lack of range capability because there's zero weather/wind protection or any load -carrying.

This seems to knock that one on the head so what's not to like?  It looks like a lighter version of the Tiger Sport, us older ones are looking for something around 100bhp but don't necessarily want a full-on off-roader and might just think this is a good idea.  If they can do a restriction kit to appeal to those not yet on a full licence then it could be a goer.  :^_^
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

July 24, 2016, 09:48:06 PMReply #2 on

Offline Nick Calne

• Cool Cats
  • Bengal Tiger
  • Activity Meter:
    0.22%
Ktm are busy making a middleweight at the moment too.

July 24, 2016, 10:41:29 PMReply #3 on

Offline Sin_Tiger

• I have the POWER !
  • Cool Cats
  • Chatty Cathy
  • Activity Meter:
    0%
  • Max the Moderator
I used to ride my STripple up to Thailand from Singapore over a long weekend (3k kms) well loaded and think to myself, if it just had ergos a bit closer to my Roadie and a bit more weather protection than the vestigial fly screen  :nod

Them along came the 800 XC  :m
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint