News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Another b*(&)ard Rad Hose gone!!

Started by Timbox2, August 15, 2016, 07:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Had a weird overheat issue over the weekend in Brighton but got back ok so today had the tank off and a check round, while I was checking her over just going round nipping the hose clips up and bang, could have gone out on the road so looking on the bright side, and Fowlers are showing stock of this one so can pick up tomorrow, gonna replace another couple while Im at it, 13 years on the same hoses bound to start letting go.
2016 Tiger Sport

Timbox2

New hose back on last night, and another coolant refill, she stayed nice and cool today and it was pretty warm down Hereford way. Also picked up a new Breather seal and gasket for a later date, maybe leave it till winter its not that bad, a bit of oil mist in the airbox but not dripping
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

Oooh, you know what happens when you say that  :grnb
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint