News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Blind Veterans UK, Ride for Life beyond sight loss.(The Brighton Run)

Started by Timbox2, August 15, 2016, 10:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Pretty good day really, though I did find the last few miles a bit tedious, stop start along Brighton seafront, the kids seemed to enjoy it though. There was an official "Camera Bike" with a professional photographer girl on the pillion and I should be able to get some of the shots at a later date, for now you'll have to put up with my static shots.

Stoneage relic, and a place called Stonehenge :icon_wink:

Another shot of an old Tank, and a Russian Cold war relic.

Where I joined the ride, Middle Wallop

Couldnt believe my luck as these took off next door and came by pretty close to the fence

The rest of the gang start to turn up including this bloke on his 37 Manx Norton, yep he did the whole 150 odd mile run on this and only used a gallon of Castrol R40 :icon_biggrin:

I had to get in the middle of the Norton and the Bavarian to stop a fight

The next pick up point, jeez it was busy

Lots of Kwak Triples, no they werent on the run, couldnt afford the petrol

The final re-group just outside Brighton

In the grounds of St Dunstans(As it used to be called) with some of the residents

Can we go now?
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

Rubbish photos, where's the photo of the "camera girl"  :mut

Nice to see it well attended.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint