News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The Ugly, the Good and the Bad

Started by GavD, August 20, 2016, 02:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavD

OK, so I lined em up wrong, but from left to right we have Eli Wallach, Clint Eastwood and Lee Van Cleef.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

nickjtc

Quote from: GavD on August 20, 2016, 02:57:12 PM
OK, so I lined em up wrong, but from left to right we have Eli Wallach, Clint Eastwood and Lee Van Cleef.

Now, now. Early '80s Honda dualsport bikes are not 'bad' :icon_wink:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

GavD

If it's not bad, why do I swear at it when it rattles my right ankle after I get the kick a bit wrong!
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

mat-tiger1

Quote from: nickjtc on August 22, 2016, 05:35:55 AM
Now, now. Early '80s dualsport bikes are not 'bad' :icon_wink:

I'll second that!  :thumbsup (And the getting the kick wrong bit!  :augie)
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

nickjtc

Quote from: GavD on August 22, 2016, 04:44:43 PM
If it's not bad, why do I swear at it when it rattles my right ankle after I get the kick a bit wrong!

It's just reminding you that in the good old days real men thought nothing of jumping up and down on a kick starter..... None of this new fangled namby pamby electric start frippery  :icon_lol:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"